A confident Jamaica side takes on a move from Mexico under new boss Jaime Lozano on Wednesday as these two nations aim for a place in the CONCACAF Gold Cup final.
After an impressive draw with hosts USA in their opening game, the Reggae Boyz have picked up wins against St. Kitts and Nevis, Guatemala and Trinidad and Tobago on their way to this semi-final.
After stumbling to defeat against Qatar in their final group game, Mexico got back to winning ways with a comfortable 2-0 quarter-final win over Costa Rica at the weekend, thanks to second-half goals from Orbelín Pineda and substitute Érick Sánchez.
While Mexico are favorites to progress, Jamaica boast plenty of attacking threats, with Premier League trio Demarai Gray, Michail Antonio and Leon Bailey likely to cause the El Tri backline plenty of problems this evening.
Below we will outline the best live tv streaming services to use to watch the game live, wherever you are in the world.
Jamaica vs. Mexico: When and where?
Jamaica takes on Mexico at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada on Wednesday 12 July. Kickoff is set for 10 p.m. ET, at 18.00. PT in the US and Canada (3.00am BST in the UK and 2.00pm AEST Thursday 13 July in Australia).
How to watch Jamaica vs. The Mexico game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you’re unable to watch the game locally, you may need another way to watch – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a good idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network and you will add an extra layer of privacy to your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNmakes it really easy to do this.
It’s legal to use a VPN to watch or stream sports in all countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. Make sure your VPN is set up properly to prevent leaks: Even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN offer taking place right now.
Live stream the match between Jamaica and Mexico in the USA
Today’s game is on Fox Sports 1 with Spanish-language commentary coverage also available via TUDN USA. If you don’t have Fox Sports 1 as part of your cable schedule, it can be streamed via Sling TV, as well as other more expensive streaming TV services.
Live stream the match between Jamaica and Mexico in the UK
UK broadcast rights for this game are with Viaplay, with kick-off set for 3.00 BST in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Live stream the match between Jamaica and Mexico in Canada
To stream this Gold Cup match live in Canada, subscribe to FuboTV Canada.
Can I live stream the match between Jamaica and Mexico in Australia?
There is currently no confirmed broadcaster for this important Gold Cup match Down Under.
The only alternative is to use one of our best VPN services as described above, set your location to a country on this page that broadcasts and go from there. Just be aware that most paid streaming services will require a credit card based in the country the service is from.
Quick tips for streaming CONCACAF Gold Cup 2023 using a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success when streaming Gold Cup matches can vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using “search by city or country”.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log in to your streaming services subscription account and ensure that the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered to your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you use (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct display location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main page to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to confirm a numeric code or click on a link sent to your email address registered with your smart- television. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help as both devices appear to be in the right location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We usually recommend Brave.