Portugal will look to make it three wins in Euro 2024 qualification when they host Bosnia and Herzegovina in Lisbon today.
After brushing past Liechtenstein and Luxembourg in their opening Group J matches back in March, Ronaldo and co now face a much sterner challenge against the team currently third in the table.
The Dragons opened their Euro 2024 campaign with a 3-0 win over Iceland but then suffered a 2-0 defeat to Slovakia in their next game and will be determined to make amends here as they look to to qualify for their first ever EC.
Below we will outline the best live tv streaming services to use to watch the game live, wherever you are in the world.
Portugal vs. Bosnia and Herzegovina: When and where?
Gibraltar take on France at the Estádio Do Algarve in Portugal on Friday, June 16. Kickoff is set for 20:45 CET local time in Malta (19:45 BST in the UK, 2.45pm ET, 11.45am PT in the US and 4.45am AEST Saturday 17 June in Australia).
How to watch the match between Portugal and Bosnia and Herzegovina online from anywhere using a VPN
If you are unable to watch the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a good idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network and you will add an extra layer of privacy to your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNmakes it really easy to do this.
It’s legal to use a VPN to watch or stream sports in all countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. Make sure your VPN is set up properly to prevent leaks: Even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN offer taking place right now.
Live stream the match between Portugal and Bosnia and Herzegovina in the USA
Friday’s match is on the Spanish language service Vix Plus.
Live stream the match between Portugal and Bosnia and Herzegovina in the UK
UK broadcast rights for this game are with Viaplay, with kick-off set for 7.45pm BST on Saturday night.
Live stream the match between Portugal and Bosnia and Herzegovina in Canada
To stream this game live in Canada, you must subscribe to DAZN Canada. The service has exclusive broadcasting rights to all the Euro 2024 qualifiers this season.
Live Stream Portugal vs Bosnia and Herzegovina in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this match on streaming service Optus Sport, which has the rights to show selected Euro 2024 qualifiers live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming Euro 2024 qualifiers using a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success when streaming the Euro 2024 qualifiers can vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using “search by city or country”.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log in to your streaming services subscription account and ensure that the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered to your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you use (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct display location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main page to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to confirm a numeric code or click on a link sent to your email address on file for your smart tv. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help as both devices appear to be in the right location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We usually recommend Brave.